HR at IRIS Business Services Limited
Views:58 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
IRIS Business Services - Manager - Presales (6-12 yrs)
The candidate should be able to lead the pre-sales team for the organization. Primary responsibilities include
- Prepare a response to Requests for Proposals/Quotations/Information to various Government as well as private companies across the world
- Understand the requirements provided by the customer on various aspects like solution design, system security, authentication, project planning, etc., and write responses that comply with the clients response format.
- Identify gaps between the proposed solution and customer requirement in order to add missing features to the product roadmap
- Coordinate with various internal teams/experts to gather inputs to put together a timely and winning response like project managers, domain experts, technical leads, legal, finance, etc.
- Liaison with (external) project partners including the big 4 accounting firms when creating a response.
- Actively seek out tender opportunities in different markets on a routine basis.
- Lead the pre-sales team for seamless response preparation. Generate Status reports, SOPs revolving around the pre-sales process
- Maintain data of all the submitted responses, contacts, listing on tender boards, etc.
Skill Sets :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with different teams. Strong follow-up skills required.
- Some knowledge on software development is required with the eagerness to learn
- Thought leader who can take initiatives and can do creative thinking
- Needs to be highly available and flexible to efficiently meet RFI requirements and deadlines.
- Ideal Experience range will be 6+ years
- Take challenges head-on and find solutions.
Work Experience :
- 3-4 years of experience in managing presales activity in a Software Company.
- 2-3 years of experience in working as a Business Analyst in a software company would be an added advantage.
Education qualification - BE + MBA with a good academic record