Senior HR Manager at IRIS Business Services Ltd
Views:3070 Applications:713 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
IRIS Business Services - Global Sales/Business Development Role - Public Sector (15-20 yrs)
A Leader in the Regulatory Reporting Space
IRIS Business Services Limited (listed on BSE, ticker: IRIS) is a global provider of software products for compliance, data, and analytics.
IRIS, a regtech company, is a pioneer in the area of XBRL standard driven reporting platforms with a global footprint across forty odd countries. IRIS- clients include security commissions, central banks, business registries, stock exchanges in the regulatory segment who use IRIS- data collection platforms apart from thousands of enterprises who create regulatory reporting using IRIS- software. We are one of the most trusted names in the XBRL solutions space and plays an important role in evangelizing and promoting this information standard. With a team of over 400 professionals, IRIS is headquartered in Mumbai, India with subsidiaries in United States, Singapore, Italy and an affiliate in the UAE
About Role :
Job Title : Vice President, Sales, Regulatory Segment - IRIS Solutions to Regulators across the Globe
Work Location: Flexible
Job Description :
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- This person will be responsible for driving revenue of IRIS Business primarily by acquiring new clients and with existing clients.
- Will be responsible for prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential and existing financial regulators/ government clients
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan and create reliable forecasts
- Should be able to create new business opportunities by sourcing, mining / customizing elements with existing clients.
Skills and Competencies
- 12- 15 years of experience in sales management, with significant experience in public sector sales and RFP management process.
- A Go-getter, with excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales and meet company revenue goals
- Experience with government / financial regulators and international exposure.
- Consulting and concept selling skills are a must. Preferably with a financial reporting background.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.