HR Executive at IRIS Business Services Limited
Views:65 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IRIS Business Services - Executive - Customer Support (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title : Customer Support Executive
Role & Responsibilities :
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
2. Problem-solving attitude and ability to quickly grasp knowledge about our product/services.
3. Excellent time management skills and should be able to adhere with defined SLAs.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills that include a good professional behaviour along with patience and competence to handle work pressure.
5. Flexibility in work and should be a team player.
6. Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
7. Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features.
8. Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
9. Ability to multitask and coordinate with different teams including technical teams to help with customer queries.
10. Update and maintain all internal trackers and other documentations.
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.