IQnext - Senior Role - Business Development/Enterprise Sales (3-5 yrs)
About IQnext :
- We are revolutionizing the way buildings are managed, shifting them away from traditional facilities management to a smarter, data-driven approach. IQnext is an integrated, centralized platform that is disrupting buildings and real estate infrastructure with its new-age cloud-based solution, delivering long-term sustainability and operational efficiency that is scalable across portfolios.
Job Summary :
- To achieve our ambitious goal, we are looking for a Sr. Business Development (BD) who is proactive in nature and works in a pre-sales and sales role, and generates leads on his/her own using different methods (B2B portals, emails, cold calls) from the enterprise customer segment.
- In this role, you will be responsible for driving new sales and the growth of IQnext in the enterprise segment. The person in this role will pioneer some of IQnext's biggest deals by landing new logos and formalizing enterprise-wide relationships with companies. You will gain knowledge and experience of the new age industry of SaaS and cloud
- As a Sr. BD, you will work with sales and leadership teams, to unlock new relationships at large organizations and evolve IQnext's B2B revenue engine. You'll also have support from our growing Sales, Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to maximize the value and success of your efforts. Over the next few years, IQnext seeks to establish and grow a team. As a pioneering member of that team, you'll have opportunities to manage future AEs, if that career path interests you.
- Identify potential customer targets from enterprise/corporate segments.
- Researching key contacts at Architects, MEP Consultants, PMC for Commercial Real Estate projects
- Closely working with various stakeholders (horizontally & vertically) in the new projects requirements and get specifications incorporated
- Collaborate with the internal sales team & external partner stakeholders in the sales & specification journey
- Apply consultative sales skills to build relationships with stakeholders
- Close deals, acquire new customers, generate revenue
We are looking for someone who ?
- Is passionate about sales + technology products
- Has proven experience of 3-5 years in Building material industry and promoting, specifying, selling products/solutions to various stakeholders from the architects, MEP consultants and PMC community
- Has experience of working with consultant, architects, design & build, HVAC consultant, lighting consultant, PMC and specify our products, solutions, getting necessary approvals.
- Team player, with excellent oral & written communication, presentation skills and must be able to articulate technology & product positioning to both business & technical users.
- Has knowledge of the technical specifications, procurement process, decision making criteria, processes used in the industry etc
- Is extremely motivated to succeed and is a problem solver
- Knowledge of complex decision-making groups (or ability to grasp this quickly)
- Proven track record of planning sales pipeline
- Well organized, analytical, detail-oriented and quality-minded, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Good to have :
- Worked on CRM Tools
- Worked on B2B portals to generate leads
- Education in BBA/BCA/Engineering degree, or equivalent
- Medical Insurance
- Travel allowance
- Access to the e-learning platform
- Incentive on sales closure