HR at IOT Research Labs
Views:353 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
IoT Research Labs - Manager - Customer Success (3-5 yrs)
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Customer success departments are relatively new and are used mainly in technical companies, specifically in software. Customer Success Managers often provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business's products.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and periodically sending performance reports to client
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with our products and services.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and a positive reputation within the industry.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
Required Candidate profile:
- 3-5 Years of experience in Account Management/Client handling Profiles
- Excellent communication skill and strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/IT Engineering from Tier 1 Institute
- Ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Thoughtful, curious and a problem-solver and comfortable with a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment.
Note: package offered will be up to 5lpa