HR Manager at Inverted Prism
Views:115 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Inverted Prism - Sales & Marketing Role (2-4 yrs)
SuPros by INVERTED PRISM (GroomNest Education Pvt. Ltd) is a New Delhi based experiential Education Company that designs and executes Experiential Programs for Students focused on Career Suitability and Career Success.
Our mission: To help students explore and engage with Careers helping them to be better placed to make Career choices, and up-skill them for Career success.
Our Vision: To build a world, where everyone finds a Career that they are a SuperHero in.
Who are we looking for: We are looking for young, self-motivated and ambitious people who share our passion. We are looking for people who are keen to learn and innovate, and work with a purpose.
What will you be part of: An innovation hub, an ambitious and hardworking team, that will help you achieve your future dreams and ambitions.
1. Lead Generation and Customer Relationship Management :
- Generate new business leads, identify and contact decision-makers, follow up business opportunities and set up meetings with existing and prospective customers. Screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Understand customer needs and recommend suitable programs. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
Develop effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
2. Social Media Marketing
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media message
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress to senior marketing management
3. Strategic Planning and Data Analytics:
- Develop and implement the Sales and Marketing Strategy and Plan, for the regions assigned. Recommend new Sales Strategies based on market review, and optimize Return on Time Investment.
- Understand the mission and vision of the Organisation.
- Drive the process of planning for the growth of the Organisation, in the direction the mission and vision.
- Design tools to capture data effectively.
- Use a data driven approach to set goals to improve efficiency, increase revenue, and scale the business.
- Plan to allocate resources for the relevant goals set and ensure that the goals set are achieved.
- Liaision and build partnerships to promote the mission and vision of the Organisation and improve efficiency, increase revenue, and scale the business.
Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
4. Market Research, Product Strategy and Quality :
- Coordinate sales effort with management, accounting, logistics and technical service teams.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors, and pass on feedback to product development team.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Make recommendations for improvements in work process.
- Collect, evaluate and respond (as appropriate) to Client feedback.
Experience : 2-3 years of Sales experience in education industry (with schools/colleges)
- Graduation. Post-Graduation/MBA preferred
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deliver presentations
- Excellent prospecting/cold calling skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficient in MS Office
- Working experience of CRM
- Social media marketing