Human Resources Generalist at Inventec Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:122 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Inventec - Lead - Presales (4-8 yrs)
Job Location : Mumbai
Position : 1
Experience : 4-8 years
Availability to join in days: 30 Days
Banking Domain Experience :
- Mandatory 4-8 years of banking domain experience in
- Retail Banking Products and Services
- Corporate Banking Products and Services
- Omni Channel Banking
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Data Management
- Exposure to Banking Systems like FLEXCUBE, Finacle, Temenos
Technical Experience :
- Knowledge of following in the context of banking is desirable :
- Open Banking
- Business Process Management
- API Management
- Data Migration
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Graduates with 4-8 years of experience in the software industry along with Banking & Financial services domain exposure.
- Mandatory prior experience in software delivery and implementation of banking products and solutions
- Knowledge/Experience of developing high-quality proposals, bids and presentations
- Should have experience in working with clients to provide solutions
- High problem-solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
Qualifications : Any Graduate, BE/BTech
Job Responsibilities :
- Create solutions & service offerings targeted for banking and financial domain.
- Business Research to identify potential clients/ lead generation
- Create a pipeline of leads and follow up for the conversion of leads to contract
- Respond to RFPs, Prepare Solution Documents, Prepare Bids Proposals
- Work with the delivery team to create the right mix of functional and technical solutions
- Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals within stated timelines
- In addition, the role requires building a Go- to- Market WIN strategy and drive business growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.