HR Associate at Intugine Technologies
Views:46 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Intugine Technologies - Strategic Account Manager (1-3 yrs)
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company, started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts. Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with flourishing start-ups like Flipkart, big enterprises like Philips, and 3PL Company like Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises of ambitious, reliable and witty people who love to play around while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems. If you want to make an impact with your work then, Intugine is the right place for you.
- We are currently looking for an experienced Strategic Account Manager who is an outside the box thinker with proven experience developing creative solutions to clients- problems. You will be working with our existing clients and maintaining relations with new accounts. We are looking for someone with superior communication skills, who is comfortable presenting and speaking to senior-level executives, a fast learner who can learn our products inside-out quickly and someone who will be instrumental in the company's growth.
- Be the primary point of contact, establish and maintain long term relations with the clients.
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis, handle complaints and suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs in a timely and effective manner.
- Propose pricing models based on customer's needs and product usage.
- Prepare proposals and detailed costing prior to negotiation with clients.
- Act as the liaison between clients and internal teams for the constant development of new products.
- Set up presentations with senior-level executives to discuss technical solutions.
- Identifying gaps in the overall Business and taking new initiatives to bridge those gaps.
- The candidate should have at least 2 years of client-facing experience. Prior experience in a company based in the logistics industry would be preferred.
- Bachelor- s/Master's Degree from a Tier-1 Institute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to maintain relations with senior executives from the client's side.
- Ability to understand and the hunger to learn more about technology-based products.
- A knack to understand technology-based products and explain it in simple terms.