HR Associate at Intugine Technologies
Views:183 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Intugine Technologies - Presales Specialist (2-4 yrs)
At Intugine, we are aiming for a 10x growth by the end of this year, and we are looking for a passionate Pre-Sales Specialist who would play a pivotal role in achieving the same.
The roles and responsibilities would be:
1. Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in Company
2. Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
3. Generating high-quality sales leads for the business through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and other lead generation methods.
4. Provide exemplary pre-sales expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing sales consultation.
5. Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new products.
6. Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of the industry.
7. Comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
8. Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
9. Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, and business challenges
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Btech/BE from a reputed institute
- At least 1 year of prior Sales, Pre-Sales or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers.