HR Associate at Intugine Technologies
Views:526 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Intugine Technologies - Manager - Enterprise Sales/B2B Sales (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for kickass Enterprise Sales Manager to lead our Sales team in Bangalore. The person would directly report to the Chief Business Officer and would be handling a team of Business Development Associates, Lead-Generation Specialists, and Digital Marketing Executives. In short, he/she would be responsible for every dollar which comes into the company. This is a fantastic career-defining opportunity filled with variety, challenges, and autonomy.
For a detailed job description, see below
- Build and lead a team of Sales Executives, Lead Generation, Pre-Sales and Digital Marketing Executives. Onboard and mentor new team members as the team continues to expand.
- Designing and setting up processes for the team to improve the overall efficiency.
- Deliver growth targets across geographies, customer segments, and products.
- Collaborate with team members to refine and scale our sales process
- Qualify and develop new business opportunities and products for Intugine. Coordinate with the Product Team to build and launch new products in the market.
- Diligently maintain and sales process with accurate notes and follow-ups to close and expand clients.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts.
- Take on a leadership role to help Intugine grow its business development team and capabilities
To be successful in this role, you will have
- 2-4 years sales/business development experience ideally with the SaaS or Logistics Company
- Proven experience working with medium and large organizations and in particular C-level executives.
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end account management/sales process
- Have experience in managing a team of sales personnel.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to assess client requirements
- Previous experience in Solution Selling is a must.
- Any graduate/any specialization from Tier 1 colleges.
- MBA/PGDM is a plus (any specialization)
And most importantly, you should be fun to work with.