INTEROCEAN - Senior Research Analyst (6-15 yrs)
About the Company :
The Interocean group was launched by Captain Kailash C. Saigal in 1961 with the formation of INTEROCEAN SHIPPING COMPANY as a Ship Broking house. After years of success in the industry and some pioneering cargo fixtures, the group diversified into various other activities. The Group's corporate office is based in New Delhi with branches spread along the Indian Coastline.
Sr. /Research Analyst :
- Collecting primary and secondary data from various sources of information
- Conducting qualitative & quantitative surveys which may include interview, questionnaires, focus group discussions etc.
- Using statistical software to manage and organize information
- Analyzing and interpreting the data to identify patterns. Problems and solutions at a micro and macro level
- Writing detailed reports and presenting results as per the client requirements.
- Business Development and strategy building for the department
- Long term and short term planning for the Department both in terms of reports and gaining subscribers
Maintain Relationship with subscribers of our reports
- Develop Network and building relationships to further the cause of the department keeping in mind the goals of the organization
- Interacting with HOD's of the other departments to ensure that the reports and working of the department are in coordination with the shipping market
- Gaining more subscribers as well as maintaining the current research clients and ensuring renewal of service
- Ensuring steady flow of income to the department, through subscriptions and / or one of projects.
- Candidate should know well spoken English as will have to interact with global clients and HOD's
- Running of the day to day workings of the department such as ensuring timely distribution of reports.
Years of experience: 6-15 years of experience
Job location : Delhi
Education Criteria: Post Graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.