Internet Moguls - Executive - Client Relationship (0-2 yrs)
- Coordinate between Client and Moguls Office for all client requirements.
- Manage the daily operations of clients.
- Define and initiate projects, schedule and performance of projects while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the Digital Strategy for the brand.
- The candidate will be stationed at client location.
- Exceeding clients expectations with high service & delivery quality.
- Breaking down - client briefs for the team.
- Briefing the requirements and guidelines into clear actionable steps and providing possible solutions with content, creative and technical
- Working closely with clients & internal teams to plan and implement all online marketing campaigns including digital campaign collaterals,
- Track, analyze and summarize campaign results and progress.
- Monitoring resource productivity periodically to ensure high team efficiency and better turnaround times for project completion.
- Knowledge sharing with the internal team on various innovations and campaigns that are being done across the industry.
- Timely address of client work, complaints or escalations.
1. Good English communication skills- written and spoken.
2. Prior work experience with hotels in sales/marketing will be an added advantage.
3. Basic understanding of digital marketing will be an added advantage.