Recruiter at Pylon Management Consultancy
Views:0 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
International Sales Role - IT (3-5 yrs)
Role: Senior Executive - Patch Management - Server - IT Operations
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Strong verbal, written, presentation skills.
2. Knowledge IT-Hardware/Software management (Asset management Tools)
3. Good knowledge of windows/non windows operating systems components like (Windows/Linux/MAC), client/server, Networking, and Internet fundamentals.
4. Hands on experience in any centralized patch management solution deployed in large environment (i.e., WSUS, SCCM or Any Other Patch Management Solution etc.).
5. Sound knowledge of Security updates and Vulnerabilities of windows and non-windows operating systems.
6. Basic knowledge on various cloud platform like Azure/AWS/GCP etc.
7. Sound Knowledge on Various Vulnerability Management Tools like Qualys, ManageEngine etc.
8. Basic knowledge on Scripting and Automation.
9. Perform Patch management tasks include deciding what patches are appropriate for systems, ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures.
10. Administer, operate, and maintain patch management environment which is a mix of windows and non-windows operating systems.
11. Test and release of patches and software's in a global environment by adhering to change management process.
12. Tracking, reporting and remediate the failed/non-compliant systems of deployments.
13. Automating the OS provisioning, tools deployment, monitoring and metrics and other tasks for day-today operations through the endpoint management tool.
14. Responsible for ensuring all systems receive the latest software updates through the endpoint management tool.
15. Ability to resolve complex technical issues related to Software distribution and Patch management.
16. Automation experience on Patch remediation.
17. Generate compliance reports and consistently maintain a high level of compliance for the endpoints and servers.
18. Adherence to SLA, policies, processes, and procedures within the areas of his responsibility.
19. Stay up to date on cybersecurity trends, threats, research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
Qualification & Experience :
Experience : 3 to 5 years
- Be Entrepreneurial
- Constantly Curious
- Do the right thing
- Pursue Excellence