Recruitment Consultant at Utkarsh Staffing Solutions
Views:212 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
International Sales Role - FMCG (4-24 yrs)
We have an opening for International sales for one of our FMCG Client.If interested can share your resume to respective mailid.
Job Location :Hosur
Experience Required : 4-9 Years into International sales
Job Description :
1. Co-ordinating with overseas clients, understanding their requirements, preparing price quotes, negotiations etc
2. To Look after Operations and International Market and new business development in Processed Vegetables, Pickled Vegetables. 100% EOU market
3. Handling customer query with respect to technical documents (COA, MSDS, Stability Data, GMP, DMF, COPP, Dossiers, FSC etc.)
4. Co-ordination with various in-house departments such as Production, exports, Logistics for timely processing of samples for approval and delivery of the export orders in hand.
5. Interacting with customers to understand the requirements for registration of new products in their country and coordinating with Regulatory department in factory for required documents.
6. Coordinating with Finance Dept. for settling of payment remittances and informing customer.
7. Maintaining and updating customer databases.
8. Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
9. Responsible for all tender requirements and to dispatch related documents along with samples taking special care of dead line in co- ordination with Regulatory dept., so that marketing team can grab the tender. Look after business in various countries.
10. To assist and provide all the backend support to all Marketing managers.
11. To follow up with RA team so as to ensure the timely delivery of dossiers.
12. To get all POs from marketing managers, preparing Proforma invoices for marketing managers so as to get timely payment.
13. Executing Export orders in co-ordination with PPIC, Logistics.
14. Releasing the Final order (ORF) and intimating production team (PPIC) to start production.
15. To prepare MPDL, AIF, RIF and maintaining the track of the same.
16. To float weekly status for all consignment so as to get all the updates from concerned dept. and updating same to export managers so that they can commit dispatch date to the client.
17. To Prepare Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for GB .
18. Stream-lining all the documents. Maintaining files country wise. (hard as well as soft copy)
19. Preparing important presentations for export managers.
20. Review progress reports, Sales potential, Customer needs, and the pricing of products or services
21. constantly monitor and evaluate progress sales staff of various territories or geographic regions