International Sales Role - Chemical (2-3 yrs)
Researching and evaluating existing business strategy by applying various business analysis tools, formulating end-to-end sales solutions, while contributing to the long-term growth objectives of the corporate entity.
- Based on research development make the business strong marketing strategy for the international market.
- Expanding channel business by sourcing new partners as well as maintaining effective business relationships with existing partners to enhance the profitability of business operations in the international market.
- Formulating, developing and implementing yearly business strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitable sell-through.
- Driving business and ensuring sustained growth, focusing on achieving/ surpassing sales targets. Expanding business reach and proactively creating new sales leads/ opportunities.
- Constantly interacting with prospects and maintaining a cordial business relationship with key clients.
- Handling high-value sales, addressing minor details and identifying areas for improvements in customer service.
- Undertaking business case assessment to enhance channel sale relations, as well as assessing and evaluating new vendor products
- Stay updated with new market development as well as mapping competition activity.