International Sales Role - Chemical (2-3 yrs)
Researching and evaluating existing business strategy by applying various business analysis tools, formulating end-to-end sales solutions, while contributing to the long-term growth objectives of the corporate entity.
- Based on research development make the business strong marketing strategy for the international market.
- Expanding channel business by sourcing new partners as well as maintaining effective business relationships with existing partners to enhance the profitability of business operations in the international market.
- Formulating, developing and implementing yearly business strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitable sell-through.
- Driving business and ensuring sustained growth, focusing on achieving/ surpassing sales targets. Expanding business reach and proactively creating new sales leads/ opportunities.
- Constantly interacting with prospects and maintaining a cordial business relationship with key clients.
- Handling high-value sales, addressing minor details and identifying areas for improvements in customer service.
- Undertaking business case assessment to enhance channel sale relations, as well as assessing and evaluating new vendor products
- Stay updated with new market development as well as mapping competition activity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.