Human resources specialist at Hindustan Recruitment
Views:23 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
International Sales/Inside Sales Role - Education (2-4 yrs)
Suraasa is a multi-national EdTech company that empowers school teachers by helping them super-charge their career growth and inspire millions of youth to become high-impact, high-achieving, and high-earning motivated teachers.
Revolutionizing teacher education globally, Suraasa is on a mission to make school teaching one of the most prestigious and rewarding careers.
international SALES - COUNSELLOR
Salary : 6-7.5 lpa
We are looking for result-oriented and motivated Inside Sales Specialists / Counsellors who can develop strong technical knowledge about our educational products, industry and customer base to support the customers' purchase decisions. Additionally, the candidates will be required to effectively prospect, qualify and generate new sales to meet or exceed revenue goals.
This role provides fast growth opportunities to leadership positions as long as top performance is delivered, exemplary teamwork and leadership potential are demonstrated.
- Build a thorough technical understanding of Suraasa products and help potential customers in understanding what we have to offer through effective articulation
- Engage with potential customers, identify their key pain points and create personalized growth journeys for every customer to help them purchase products to meet their career objectives
- Counsel leads on their personal growth prospects in the education industry
- Maintain excellent and supportive rapport with all leads
- Follow up after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction and gain referrals
- Stay on top of market trends and participate in brainstorming sessions with the sales team to come up with new growth strategies
- Use CRM to track leads and manage pipelines daily
- Achieve monthly targets, and unlock fast growth opportunities within the department, eventually managing own sales team(s) and beyond
Qualification Criteria :
- 2+ years of experience working in Sales or Marketing in EdTech space (preferable but not required) or 1-2 years of experience in Academic counselling/school counselling/clinical counselling
- Excellent verbal communication skills, strong conversationalist, and well-versed in English
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills with the ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team while always maintaining a professional, client-oriented attitude
- Understand the landscape of the Education Industry and the current needs of teachers and school leaders
- Proficient with Microsoft Office / Google Documents and CRM systems
Additional Requirements :
- Integrity, professionalism, team collaboration, and full dedication/availability during the assigned working hours are paramount
- Keep company work & data 100% secure and not visible to any other but the employee