International Business Manager - Sales - Cosmetics - eCommerce (8-13 yrs)
A well established startup catering to premium grooming products for Men is looking to hire International Business Manager.
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and develop plans for new business in the Middle East & South East Asia.
- Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
- Analyse business strategies and develop improvement plans for the appropriate business growth.
- Accountable for making global markets profitable.
- Assist businesses to identify opportunities and develop strategic plans to enhance same.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to product development.
- Prepare reports and recommendations in terms of sales and market strategies.
- Promote, monitor, analyse and report on the effectiveness of projects to meet strategic and income generation objectives.
Required Skills :
- Thorough understanding of international business strategies & regulations.
- Good decision skills & design thinking
- Strong marketing skills to research new market & sales technique.
- Strong communication skills, multiple language conversation is a plus.
- Understanding and sensitivity to successfully work across cultures.
- Initiative, self-reliance and integrity.
- Strong business understanding & skills.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Commitment to continuous development and training, to stay on top of international business trends.
Working Conditions :
He/she is required to go abroad very frequently, meet the international clients and work there. Working hours may depend on the work location.