Intern - Social Media - NGO (0-1 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are seeking a motivated and creative social media intern to assist with our non-profit organization's online presence. As our social media intern, you will play a key role in promoting our mission to raise awareness and ensure that no child grows up disabled as a result of being born with Clubfoot. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Communications Officer to develop and execute social media strategies across multiple platforms.
- Assist with creating and implementing social media posts and stories on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages on social media platforms.
- Assist with engaging and onboarding more followers through organic methods on all the pages of the organisation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and platforms, and make recommendations for how to integrate them into the organization's social media strategy.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic graphic design skills on Canva preferred
- Basic understanding of Social Media trends and good practices while posting ethical content
- Passion for non-profit work and social media marketing
- This is a part-time, unpaid internship. The intern will report to the Communications Officer. Interested candidates should submit a resume, and samples of 5-10 Instagram posts or stories from their previous work or personal profile