Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:23 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Intern - Social Media Marketing (0-1 yrs)
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Leadership Role
- Our Client is a performance-based marketing firm and one of the only marketing companies in the country that guarantees a minimum 3X ROI.
- We specialize in creating strategic direct response marketing campaigns to grow your business exponentially.
- Learn the real in's and out's of the digital marketing and advertising industry
- Discover how to use social media the right way and make yourself invaluable to employers.
- Learn the difference between social media management and social media marketing. (knowing this critical difference can virtually guarantee you'll get a job anywhere)
- Create direct response campaigns to attract prospects from sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and others --- AND convert them into customers
- Utilize social media apps and tools like: BuzzSumo, Buffer, CrowdBooster, SocialBee, Hootsuite, Linktree, SocialOomph, and others to build, track and engage with a community of fans/followers
- PROPERLY create, coordinate and track digital marketing and advertising campaigns using search engine optimization (SEO) and data analytics tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Facebook Pixel, and dozens of others
- Setup REAL paid advertising (pay per click) campaigns on Facebook, Google Adwords, and other paid ad networks
- Collaborate and coordinate with other employees and service providers to ensure work continuity.
- We provide extensive up-to-date training and digital marketing certifications to build your resume value as needed.
- You will work remotely and be trained via pre-recorded videos and Zoom training sessions.
Ideal Candidate :
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Skills Required :
- A reliable computer and internet access
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- General knowledge of most popular social media sites (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- This is a great position if you're a social media marketing enthusiast or looking for a job in social media marketing and digital marketing.