Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:22 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Intern - Social Media Advertising (0-5 yrs)
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Our client is a performance-driven, full-service agency specializing in more than just sales and branding: they're also fluent in the language of the internet. That means they can make pictures that make people stop scrolling, words that make people think (hi), and marketing campaigns that keep their other skills from getting lost in the digital void.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SPECIFIC_EXPERIENCE.
- Working on app store optimisation.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 3 months experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT and Internet industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders