Intern - Sales & Marketing - Healthcare (0-3 yrs)
JD FOR SALES & MARKETING INTERN
1. Understanding the Nature of Business and Product Details.
2. Product Presentation.
3. Leads and Sales Generation.
4. Creating Marketing Pitches.
5. Digital Marketing and New Vendor Registration.
6. Interacting with Potential Customers for Demonstration and Presentation.
7. Conducting Research and Analysing Data to Identify and Define Audiences.
8. Maintaining Accurate Records and Updating Data base in Excel Sheet daily.
9. Organising Sales Visits, Attending Trade Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings.
10. Reviewing Sales Performance and Aiming to Achieve Monthly Targets.
11. The target for sales & marketing interns would be to sell 5 Vanam Health Packs each or equivalent Amount of 7500 to Achieve Excellence Certificate and Stipend.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
1. Business Communication Skills.
2. Influencing and Negotiation Skills.
3. MS Excel.
4. Time Management.
What Will Intern Get from This Internship other than Learning and Practical Experience.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally.
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate of Excellence and Recommendation.
- Promotion to Brand Associate role for More Benefits
- Chance to work in collaboration with partner companies worldwide.