CEO at D Square Consulting Services
Views:249 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Intern - Sales & Marketing (0-2 yrs)
Department: Sales and Marketing
Employment Type: Intern
Scope / Objective
We have an paid internship opportunity with one of the upcoming consulting start up, successful intern can eventually lead to a full-time job offer
The primary role of the Intern is to learn how to generated leads by contacting the company via the telephone, email or internet. In addition, the Intern is expected to maintain the company presence on the internet and social media with product and news information. It is also expected that the Intern will learn and develop skills to find and win new business opportunities in our target markets.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ability to understand and learn new lead generating aspects
- Online research to identify new customers
- Contacting potential customers through e-mail & Phone
- Follow-up to convert customer
- Submit offer to customer and follow up
- Enhance company presence with use of email & Social platforms (LinkedIn & etc.)
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Candidate should understand technical terminologies.
Education / Experience/ Skills Requirement :
- Degree in any stream (Must), MBA an advantage
- Must be mature and domestically secure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive communication
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Confident and mature
- Convincing background