Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:225 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Intern - Sales & Business Development - Venture Capital Firm (0-1 yrs)
- Be part of our dynamic and fun-loving team!
- Excellent internship opportunity with ample scope for learning
- Attractive salary that commensurates with experience and performance
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
The Profile :
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accountancy or related discipline.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.