Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:334 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Intern - Sales & Business Development - Venture Capital (0-1 yrs)
The Offer :
- Be part of our dynamic and fun-loving team!
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive salary that commensurates with experience and performance
The Employer :
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups across their region. As part of supporting startups reach the next level with highly unique they are looking for talented individuals to be a part of their portfolio companies.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
The Profile :
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accountancy or related discipline.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.