Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:31 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Intern - Marketing (0-1 yrs)
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Chemicals
Our Client is a pioneer in manufacturing of high-quality additives product with a high sustainability potential and growth through innovations for the benefit of society, environment, and our customers.
You will be responsible for :
- Co-ordinate with the team for Collect quantitative and qualitative data from target markets
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Identify locations for warehouse or factory abroad
- Identify alternative suppliers for raw materials
- Look for capital equipment suppliers for our factory
- Assist in drafting agreements for distribution and other legal matters
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Marketing Communications within Industrial industry.
- Experience within Employer Branding, would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments