Intern - Market Research - IT (0-1 yrs)
Internship - 1 month - Research Survey
Birds Eye Systems Private Limited provides real-time traffic information to road commuters in India and helps in streamlining traffic flows via our flagship brand Ridlr. Our main motive is to provide commuters with the latest information on travel time in traffic, view live traffic flows in the entire city, congestion spots, road accidents and much more related to road traffic.
Note : This is only open for Male candidates.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct a survey
2. Understand the business of the auto-rickshaw drivers
3. Collect data on consumers, and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, and reports
4. Understand the business objectives of the designed surveys to discover prospective customers' preferences
5. Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
6. Perform valid and reliable market research
7. Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
8. Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
9. Be comfortable travelling in Auto and or conducting the survey at the Auto Stands.
# of Internships available: 20
Skill(s) required: English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
Are available for 1 - 2 months internship
Can start the internship Immediately
Are from Mumbai.
Have relevant skills and interests
Should be comfortable in talking to people in public and derive the desired output
Certificate, Informal dress code.
Payment : Rs. 1000 per day.