Team Lead at V - Konnect Associates
Views:159 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Intern - Market Research - Electric Mobility & Clean Energy Vertical (0-2 yrs)
About the company :
- SUN Mobility is a joint venture between Virya Mobility 5.0 and SUN New Energy Systems, pioneers in areas of electric mobility and clean energy. The company is led by Chetan Maini, founder of Reva and Uday Khemka, Vice Chairman of SUN Group, two of India's well-established leaders in the new energy economy.
- SUN Mobility is engaged in the business of designing, developing, owning and operating energy infrastructure for electric mobility for a range of electric vehicles including buses, trucks, cars, two-wheelers, and three-wheelers. In this context, SUN Mobility is developing innovative technology and solutions in the areas of lithium-ion batteries, battery-vehicle integration, battery charging, and quick-interchange stations and end-to-end platform software management.
Title - Market Research Intern
This candidate will work very closely with the Business Development and Operations teams and assist them in evaluating the locations for solution deployment in select cities. The candidate should be comfortable conducting field visits, primary research and coordination with operations team of distribution partner. The candidate should be able to process data collected during this research into meaningful insights for the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct field visit to evaluate solution deployment sites
- Collect, analyze, and organize large sets of field / operations data on an ongoing basis
- Prepare reports to enable BD team to take decisions
- Support BD team in terms of operationalizing solution deployment at client / distribution partner locations
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- MBA preferred
- 0-1 years of experience in a similar role or capacity
- Knowledge of primary research tools
- Willingness to learn how to solve complex problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Self-motivated and results driven; passionate to learn and grow
This is a great chance to work in the electric vehicle industry which is expected to grow exponentially in the country and across the globe.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.