Talent Acquisition Executive at Talent Anywhere
Views:216 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Intern - Market Research (0-1 yrs)
Intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conducting market research for the start-up ecosystem mainly early stage startups. Profiling them by analyzing industry/geography/stage-specific startups
2. Looking for relevant news articles in India and internationally to spot relevant startups
3. Use all these methods to scout & reach out for leads for Tecofounder to setup a call with the management. This is the single most important job.
4. Extensively use linkedin as a means to achieve the same.
5. Work with the Management for other tasks around the same such as assisting the team during events, if needed.
6. Report all the work done Digitally to the management on a daily basis on our internal CRMs.
Skills required :
- Comfortable working on data.
- Passionate about research, particularly uncovering insights related to trends, technology, market needs, products & solutions.
- Work well DIGITALLY in a collaborative team setting & Aspirational.
- SELF MOTIVATED, Results driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- PROACTIVE, Creative, and paying attention to detail. Open to suggestions & accepting different viewpoints.
- Good written communication skills.
Additional qualifications preferred, if available :
- Basic exposure to business, startups & technology
- Well versed in working on Linkedin, Twitter
- Good in writing small content or posts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.