Director at Rainbow HR Consulting
Views:836 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Intern/Management Trainee - Consumer Marketing - FMCG (0-1 yrs)
A European MNC is hiring for Consumer Marketing Interns to execute mission-critical projects across Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad & Kolkata.
Role : Consumer Marketing Intern
- Are you customer-obsessed, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial, and passionate about delivering value to consumers? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative digital businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this is the right opportunity for you.
- The Consumer Marketing team @ Sodexo Benefits & Rewards India is focused on increasing the adoption rate of Sodexo meal benefit solution amongst the employees of new and existing clients of Sodexo across geographies.
- We are looking for smart, metrics and results-oriented marketing interns who will be instrumental in improving consumer Opt-ins and growing our business. The marketing intern will be responsible for ensuring the best consumer experience to beneficiaries present in businesses across multiple sectors.
- The intern should be pursuing full-time MBA with a focus in marketing.
- He/she will plan, coordinate, and execute the on-ground activation activity for encouraging higher footfalls and consumer opt-ins at enrolment desks for different clients.
- He/she will propose, plan and execute new projects, partnering with Sales team and agencies to achieve goals; will report on performance and action plans to the management team.
- The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction and work well with multiple teams.
- In addition to having first-class written and verbal communication skills in English, this Marketing Intern will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will be innovative and internally motivated and have a strong interest in consumer marketing.
- The candidate will be proficient with MS Office esp. Excel and Powerpoint.
Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Handling execution of the on-ground activity and owning complete responsibility for driving adoption rate for companies.
- Tracking and analyzing customer needs to be based on customer behavior.
- Identifying problems and opportunities and responding accordingly, engaging cross-functional teams where necessary.
- Analyzing and sharing relevant metrics and best practices from the executed initiatives.
- Developing, testing and analyzing new tactics to increase conversion rates and sharing them within the organization.
- Propose new footfall-driving strategies.
- This is a 3-month internship commences from February to April 2019. At the end of these 3 months, each intern will undergo a performance appraisal and stands a chance to join the Sodexo BRS team as a management trainee if she/ he is found suitable for the role.