HR - Head at Revolux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:53 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Intern - Graphics Designing (0-1 yrs)
Intern Activities and Responsibilities :
- As a Graphic designer create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, social media posting, brand building, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites etc.
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout.
No. of Jobs / Internships Available: 5
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
Who Can Apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Freshers/experienced can apply
- Are available for part-time or full time for virtual/work from home (WFH) internship.
- Are available for a duration of 3-6 months.
- Are from any location
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job Types: Internship, Fresher
Perks: Mentoring/Guidance, Experience Certificate & Letter of recommendation will be provided on successful completion
Salary/Stipend : None