Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:22 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Intern/Executive - Public Relations - Media & Entertainment (0-5 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Our Client is looking for PR Intern/Executive for their company
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Managing corporate communications across internal channels/platforms.
- Developing messaging and content for corporate communications.
- Keeping staff updated and engaged on corporate developments and strategies through various internal communication channels/platforms.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measurethe success of employer branding initiatives.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Marketing Communications within Luxury and Media & Entertainment industry.
- Experience within Internal Communications, Content Planning, Employer Branding, Content Development & Management, Content Analysis, would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders