Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:103 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Intern/Executive - Business Development - FinTech Startup (1-6 yrs)
Business Development Executive (Intern)
The Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to join an exciting, well-funded startup
- Play a role in impacting the way millions of businesses are run
- Attractive variable component
The Employer :
Our client is a banking platform that allows SMEs and startups to open business accounts. In addition to the traditional banking services, they have helped thousands of businesses automate their accounting and manage their expenses. They aim to continue redefining the way SMEs and startups bank as well as deliver a seamless business banking experience.
The Job :
Your responsibilities will include :
- Delivering sales targets for assigned city/ category in the given timeframe and delivering processes as per timeline
- Maintaining effectively communication of company policy and vision to prospective buyers
- Developing and managing trade relations with the market and achieving sales targets through market visits
- Engaging buyers and working with owners to help their business grow with the platform
- Managing buyer communication and intervening to resolve disputes as and when required
- Working closely with our cross functional operations teams to streamline process
- Assisting in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within the Fintech industry.
- You possess excellent knowledge about SaaS Sales
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience