HR Manager at B-Arm Medical Technologies Private Limited
Views:22 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Intern - Email/Social Media Marketing - Medical Devices (0-2 yrs)
Title : Email/Social Media Marketing Intern
Location : Coimbatore
Job Summary : B-Arm Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd is looking for bright, result oriented candidates for the position of Email Marketing Intern in Coimbatore.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Send messages to those who have opted in for messages.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Design and write press releases.
- Track and analyse direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor. Key Skills and Competencies:
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
Education : Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.
Job Type : Full-Time position.