Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:11 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Intern - Content Writing - IT (0-1 yrs)
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work in one of the reputed global digital transformation companies.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Opportunities to leverage your skills.
- Work at your creative best.
- Our Client is a leading global technology company offering modern eco-friendly green data centers, driving in-country cloud, and rendering the finest digital transformation services. Our Client provides a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across industries and significant business functions - Our Client works at the intersection of research, innovation, business, and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With serving clients in more than 8 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- With Headquarter in Dubai, United Arab Emirates & operations in Bahrain, India, Central & West Africa, USA, UK & Singapore, Our Client aspires to be the leading provider of secure, smart, and sensible technology offerings.
The Job :
- We are looking for passionate writers that can help us put together mostly long-form content for blogs, guides, e-books, guest posts, and more! You need to be both creative, structured, and detailed oriented. If you're eager to learn and have attention to detail - we want you!
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Write in refined language (Plagiarism Free).
- Write long-form content for various industries (verticals).
- Write meta-descriptions for landing pages.
- Development of case studies and management of content resulting from interviews with new and existing clients.
- Proofread everything from blog posts, client presentations, content, and a variety of other projects.
- Edit all posts across all mediums for tone, relevance, structure, and SEO.
- Work hand in hand with the marketing team to create blog posts, and promotional materials for our company.
- Help with marketing templates, resources, and emails for potential customers, current clients, and all conversion funnels.
- Create and schedule articles via campaigns to drive engagement.
- Creatively brew content for different marketing platforms of the company.
- Conduct keyword research to identify relevant topics and trends.
- SEO writing for the company's digital platforms.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all content.
Skills Required :
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field. (Must)
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Eagerness to adapt and learn.
- You love to write about everything.
- Language and communication are your forte.
- Experience researching and writing about complex topics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Strong communication, editing, and writing skills
- Understanding of article structure and writing.
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once.
- Strong writing skills, attention to detail, and creativity.
- Deadline-driven mentality.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries/verticals.
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence.