Intern - Content Writing - Education (0-1 yrs)
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
Requirement and Skills :
- Any work experience as a Content Writer
- Highly Preferred - Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- A degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or a related field.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on Multiple Tasks with Efficiency and Flexibility
- Effective communication skills with Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience conducting user research and developing strong user understanding
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Can Work With Tools Like Grammarly and ML (Machine Learning)
- Ability To Grasp Things Fast
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Prepare well-structured Quizzes using Machine Learning Tool and Manually Also.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines
- Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, titlecase, and tone)
- Developing content for landing pages and lesson descriptions.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
About Us :
- LearnTube by CareerNinja is a ZEE and NASSCOM-backed global, AI-driven product that transforms the scattered content of the internet and YouTube into bite-sized courses complete with a structured path, auto-generated assessments & peer interactions.
- We have 4 Lakh Learners Upskilling on the platform, across 64 different countries & 2112 cities in India. LearnTube delivers this content in the form of 200+ Skill courses in Domains like Tech, Marketing, Data Science and Design. These courses are rated an awesome 4.8/5 & are delivered through an easy-to-use Whatsapp Bot, a mobile and a web app.
- To aid our 100% placement support feature we have 900+ Recruiting partners including brands like Amazon, Schbang, Foxymoron, Publicis media, Popxo, DU Times and 900 others.
- Latest Press Coverage: Wellfound (formerly Angelist) featured LearnTube on its latest coverage as a Product that is looking for great teams, building great things in the top trending industries!
- The founder of LearnTube, Mr Shronit Ladhani has a single vision: to get a large number of users to self-learn in an affordable manner and make it super accessible, and engaging & leading to outcomes.