Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:6 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Intern/Content Analyst - EduTech (0-3 yrs)
- Great opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Join an award-winning EdTech firm
Our client is an award-winning EdTech firm that is backed by Y Combinator and other angel investors. With tens of thousands of subscriptions across 30 countries, the platform adopts a student-first approach and personalises every lesson to solve the most critical problems in the education system.
You will be responsible for :
- Editing & revising content by measuring and analyzing what is working and what isnt with regards to the organization's content efforts by doing market research or as shared by the learners
- Compiling data from different sources and translating the data in an easy-to-understand format
The Profile :
- You ideally have experience in a similar role.
- You have a good understanding of data and quality of content and ability to improve it.
- You are updated with the latest market and the ability to research more to identify the gaps in the content in order to make courses highly valuable.
- You have a proven design aesthetic with attention to detail.