Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin Web Pvt
Views:19 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Intern - Business Development - Recruitment Firm (0-4 yrs)
About us :
- We are India's Leading Recruitment and staffing firm having offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We cater to tech and non-tech talent across customers: startups, mid and large-size product companies, captives, and Fortune 800 companies. We have done over 10,000 placements. We have been operational since 2005, and have won prestigious awards from various platforms, including LinkedIn group, JobsforHer, Owler, IIM Jobs, etc.
Attributes that make the right fit with us :
1. You have excellent communication skills.
2. You are a team player.
3. You have exceptional organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
4. You are independent, self-motivated, and can work off your initiative.
5. You are results-driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment.
What will you be doing : This role will encompass the below responsibilities but not limited to :
1. Sales/Business Development/ Client Relationship Management/ Key Account Management with organizations.
2. Responsible for developing sales in the targeted market(s) for the staffing Industry, achieving an end-to-end relationship and business opportunities from clients leading to revenue growth.
3. Research and identify prospective customers.
4. Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
5. Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
6. Maintain engaging relationships with our customers and help them during any escalations.
7. Work closely with the delivery team to ensure customer success.
8. Understand in-depth the current market trends and our service offerings.
9. Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas.
10. Grow the business through penetration in existing and new verticals/customer segments.
11. Promote the company's business to prospective clients; Represent the organization in events and make pitches to prospective customers.
12. Meet clients to establish business relations, sign agreements, etc.