Recruitment Consultant at Satori Group
Views:77 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Intern - Business Development - IT (0-1 yrs)
About Satori Group:
Satori Group was founded in 2002 in Sydney Australia. The India HQ of the company is at Vashi, Navi Mumbai. At the core the company specialises in - Business Assurance Solutions- and - Audit Analytics- . This is achieved by using cutting edge technologies and both - Descriptive- and - Predictive- techniques.
Working with Satori Group:
Satori are an exciting group to work with, great team collaboration offering various opportunities to develop both personally and professionally. Our team is committed to our organisation as much as we are to our team. We continually engage in challenging projects, opportunities and solutions that are innovative and a cutting edge experience.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Identify new opportunities through targeted outbound cold calling and prospecting.
- Direct interactions with clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Defining product and related service and support solutions and how these would fulfil the current and future requirements of the clients.
- Providing inputs to senior management on industry trends and market landscape.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities gathered through prospect/field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree, preferably BCA, BSC IT, BE or BTech. (MBA or business degree would be an added advantage)
- Ability to work in a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
- Excellent market research capabilities to understand and generate customer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to network and build sustainable relationships.
- Must have positive attitude and possess a strong work ethic.
- Independent, energetic and go getter and passionate about sales.