Intern - Business Development - IT (0-1 yrs)
Business Development Intern
Opportunity to become permanent employee with salary
Internship Period: 4 months
Salary: Unpaid during internship period post which salary based on performance
- Meet relevant clients and convert into prospective clients
- Find contacts to reach out to the correct person
- Understand and explain the product and its features fluently to clients
- Generate leads
- Finding Key Contacts from the Targeted Accounts / Region.
- Identify the various stakeholders within the targeted organization and understand how to gather key information like reporting structure, budget cycles & building relationships with key stake holders.
- Networking and Initiating Dialogues with Senior Executives in Corporate (CPO, V.P, Directors Etc.).
- Recognize the decision makers and generate Interest among them Via Phone Calls and Emails.