Assistant Manager at Intergrow Brands
Views:28 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Intergrow Brands - Manager - Marketing (3-10 yrs)
Job Responsibility :
- Develop, deliver and manage marketing communications that contribute to achieving business objectives.
- Work closely with the sales team to initiate, plan and oversee implementation of local initiatives to drive volume growth
- Co-ordinate & Manage Packaging designs of new products.
- Work with agencies (Advertising, Media and media Event agency) and other departments to execute all aspect of marketing activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Monitor and recommend action for brand profitability.
- Conceive, co-ordinate & execute activations & events.
- Innovating & exceptional ideas for promoting brand through digital/activation/PRs.
- 5+ years experienced marketing resource with MBA/ PGDM from a tier two business school.
- Should have good experience in project management.
- Should have good analytical skills
- Can-do attitude, initiative, proactive with a passion for managing projects to conclusion and on time.