Interface Alliances - Overseas Education Counsellor (2-10 yrs)
- Proactively engage with international students, their parents, and friends and provide right information and advice on study opportunities and visa application for International Institutions.
- Submit applications to the educational institutions, obtain offers and facilitate enrolments
- Follow- up with potential students and maximise conversion by submitting applications and finalising enrolments.
- Maintain proper and comprehensive records and documentations including the ability to learn on own initiatives and research best study options for students.
- Assist in organizing exhibitions and other promotional activities
- Proactively connect with existing and potential students via various communications channels such as email, phone and in person
- Maintain professional relationship with students, internal offices staff and educational institutional representatives.
- Undertake work as decided by the senior heads or the Director of of the company and meet the assigned targets.
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.