Talent Acquisition at Intellipaat
Views:79 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Intellipaat - Senior Content Writer (4-6 yrs)
ROLE Summary :
We are looking for an experienced Senior Content Writer to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content that explains things in the story then you are the right fit for our team!
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
- Analyze existing source content and modify it to add value to content.
- Apply instructional design theory, practice, and methods.
- Coordinate with internal team members, graphic designers, language editors, quality analysts, and SMEs to complete the allotted tasks.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels, including but not limited to: newsletters, articles & blogs, email campaigns, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, website landing pages, video, paid media, sales collateral and case studies.
- Plan, create, optimize, drive and execute the content strategy aligning with short-term and long-term marketing targets and the rest of the organization.
- Should be a quick learner and technically strong to pick up new technical skills quickly.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content present on the website and resources available to learners.
- Build a clear process for managing and executing the content strategy, including developing a pipeline of prioritized content, Quality checks, etc.
- At both a strategic and tactical level, as a leader and an individual contributor and should be an expert storyteller.
- Exp - Min. 4 years of experience in content development.
- Ability to rephrase and modify content - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast -paced environment.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Job Location : Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bengaluru
Notice Period : Immediate