Talent Acquisition Specialist at Intellipaat
Views:76 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Intellipaat - Manager - Business Development - Corporate Relations (2-5 yrs)
Business Development Manager- (Corporate Relations)
Intellipaat is a leading E-learning and professional certification organization for software developers, IT professionals, established in 2011, headquartered in Bangalore, India. The training sessions are offered in three major modes: Online instructor Led Trainings, Self-paced e-learning training, and Corporate Trainings. The company offers more than 150 courses on skills like Big Data, Data Science, Business Intelligence, Mobile Development, Databases, and Cloud Computing.
Roles and responsibilities.
- Acts as the primary contact point of the companies who are hiring, and they are responsible for creating opportunities.
- Need to be the face of the organization and Represent it, need to meet clients/companies/ MNCs to understand the requirements/ openings.
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media, and professional networking.
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota.
- Search for relevant openings and reach out to companies to tie up with Intellipaat.
- Regularly following up with companies about available openings and maintaining good relationship with them.
- To correspond to prospective companies for interview date and schedule of interview.
Will be responsible for placing our customers who have taken up courses from intellipaat.
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills.
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate, and sell