Talent Aquistion at Intellipaat
Views:237 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Intellipaat - Content Writer (1-6 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you in our team!
As a Content Writer you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Create a content execution engine that identifies the needed content for learners/ readers.
2. Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels, including but not limited to: newsletters, articles & blogs, email campaigns, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, branding events, corporate collateral, whitepapers, landing pages, website, eBooks, webinars, video, paid media, sales collateral and case studies
3. Plan, create, optimize, drive and execute the content strategy aligning with short-term and long-term of marketing targets and rest of the organization
4. Should be a quick learner and technically strong to pick up new technical skills quickly.
5. Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the buyer's journey.
6. Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content present on website and resources available to learners.
7. Define and measure content KPIs that drive continuous optimization and improvement
8. Build a clear process for managing and executing the content strategy, including developing a pipeline of prioritized content, managing our editorial calendar.
9. Collect feedback from customers, sales, account management, and to guide meaningful content creation that constantly improves our storytelling capabilities
10. Effectively operate at both a strategic and tactical level, as a leader and an individual contributor and should be an expert storyteller.
11. Strong Analytical and data-driven approach to solving business problem
Education : B.E
Exp : Min. 1 yrs of exp in content development
For More Details Contact : Sarah (TA) -6364068480/9916262149
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.