HR Manager at Intelligence Node
Views:19 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Intelligence Node - Content Writer/Senior Content Writer (2-5 yrs)
At Intelligence Node, we are on a mission to provide retailers and brands the most accurate picture of the online buying experience, so they can compete and win in the age of Amazon.
- Our AI-driven price and competitive intelligence platform empower businesses to drive product-level profitability and grow margins. With unmatched accuracy and speed, we detect market micro-movements and amplify these signals above the day-to-day data noise so that retailers and brands can make decisions in minutes, not days or weeks.
- We are funded by top Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors, are scaling rapidly, and feed the growth of more than $600 billion in retail revenue globally. We are proud to be the solution of choice for category leaders like Lenovo, Nestle, Lidl, Clos19, Prada, Li & Fung, and many others.
- We are a purpose-driven company built on the three core values: make amazingly great products, stay laser-focused on the customer experience, and value the lives of our employees.
- We strongly believe that our dedicated and highly skilled employees make the company and their growth and development is as important to us as the success of our company.
- Create compelling digital content that translates technical information into logical, readable, and understandable content
- Perform in-depth research on industry-relevant topics & churn our original content
- Work closely with the content manager to develop, deliver, and promote quality content
- Collaborate with the SEO manager to create weekly SEO rich blog posts for the website
- Edit, update, and polish existing content to improve the SEO score and reuse old content
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability
- Ensure that content is consistent with Intelligence Node's branding and addresses both business goals and consumer needs
- Work closely with the technical team and product marketing head to produce concise, clear, and helpful technical -content, product sheets, sales presentations, etc.
- Assist the content manager in creation of long and short format content (whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, case studies, social media copy, etc.)
- Collaborate with the design team to produce and design content deliverables
- Promote blog posts and press releases on different channels such as social media, forums, and online communities
- Stay up to date with market trends and find new ways to showcase content that fits our global audience.
- A bachelor's degree in media/communications/marketing/journalism
- 2-4 years of content writing experience with at least 1 year of experience writing for a global B2B SaaS audience
- Proven work experience creating and editing technical and marketing content for target audiences across all - platforms
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and keyword research
- Ability to work independently and under-pressure to deliver project deliverables according to deadlines
- Retail tech experience is a very big plus!
- A self-starter, innately passionate, and professionally driven with high personal standards and who thrives in autonomy
- Agile, adaptive, and articulate with high EQ & IQ
- Excellent English (written and verbal) communication, interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Familiarity with US and European markets
- A competitive salary as per industry standards
- Company-paid medical insurance
- A flexible and generous vacation policy
- Buddy program
- Team get-togethers
- Hybrid work policy with flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy with access to all senior leaders and cross-functional teams.
- As a next step, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with 3 samples of your recent work or a link to your content portfolio.