Founder at Intellemo.com
Views:796 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Intellemo - Senior/Executive/Assistant Manager - SEO (1-4 yrs)
SEO Executive / Assistant Manager will play an end-to-end SEO project management role for clients of Intellemo.com and would lead the SEO team as it grows. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, he/ she will be able to increase site rankings, traffic & conversions with ROI focus. He/She will have to be an expert in all domains of SEO with proven results.
Job Skills :
- Develop and Execute successful SEO strategies, both On-page & Off-page for various clients.
- On-Page Analysis & Execution: It will include management of title & meta tags, keywords, content, duplication, internal linking, tags, page load speed, website structure, breadcrumbs, robots.txt, sitemap, etc.
- Off-Page Analysis & Execution: It will include management of backlinks quantity & quality, anchor text diversity, social signals, online reputation, etc.
- Well versed with SEO tools: Screaming frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Seositecheckup, Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, Copyscape, Mobile Friendly Tool, Site Speed check tools, Content Curation Tools, Similarweb, Rankwatch, ahrefs, SemRush, Moz and Others.
- Prioritize SEO tasks according to ease of implementation and SEO impact.
- Attention to detail, hands-on expertise and the ability to technologically think about efficient management & SEO process automation.
- Passionate to grow, hunger to learn more and always striving to improve what exists.
Experience: 1- 4 years
Salary: 3 - 5 LPA