HR Manager at Intangles Lab Pvt. Ltd.
Views:92 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Intangles Lab - Assistant Key Account Manager - Customer Service (3-5 yrs)
Intangles Lab is a leading digital twin solutions provider for the Automotive Industry. We are on a mission to transform how organizations do business by leveraging our proprietary Digital Twin technology. Working with physics-based analytics and machine learning to simulate the real-world environment into a virtual world, Intangles provides real-time and predictive insights, augmented with a large repository of repair strategies and recommendations. Intangles- solutions allow OEMs and fleet operators to monitor, benchmark, and conduct predictive maintenance of assets in order to enhance their overall uptime & profitability. Our solutions are currently powering 20000+ vehicles across nine countries.
Purpose of the role :
1. To take entire responsibility for building strong relationships with customers from the entire region.
2. Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote our other solutions.
3. Communicate all product features with customers proactively.
4. Serve as the crucial link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
5. Being able to identify or prepare hypothesis for all vehicle related issues.
Responsibilities of the Role :
1. Building trust and strong relations with a portfolio of key customers and their team members to ensure customer loyalty:
a. Continuously engage customers by highlighting all vehicle and driver related issues, periodic performance reports, etc.
2. Familiarizing customer with platform and hardware features:
a. Conducting product demonstration and detailed trainings of the entire solution.
b. Handling customer queries about the product and services through personal meetings, calls, emails or WhatsApp.
3. Building a thorough understanding of the customer's key needs and requirements:
a. Propose solutions to meet their objectives and goals.
b. Identify any additional requirements and work upon a plan with the internal teams to develop and deliver the same.
4. Validating data of the vehicle and the data captured on the platform and establishing a clear understanding of the issues with the customer. Generating repeat sales and other references through key customer accounts.
Qualification and Skills :
1. Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Degree in Automobile or Mechanical is preferred).
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Must be fluent in Telugu, Kannada and Tamil. Knowing multiple languages amongst these will give you a big edge.
4. Good knowledge of Vehicles, Diesel Engines and use of Scan Tools (Error Codes).
5. 3-5 years of experience in vehicle service and technology solutions to Truck and Bus Fleet Operators.
6. Good knowledge of Fleet (Truck and Bus) operations.
7. Sound knowledge of MS Office Tools for reporting.
8. Immediate joiners will be given priority.