Vice President at Intandemly
Views:582 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Intandemly - Senior Inside Sales Manager (5-9 yrs)
Profile: Senior Inside Sales Manager
Qualification: Any degree with excellent communication
Experience: 4-6 years in selling enterprise IT solution
- Support pipeline infusion through email/ calling/Linkedin based outreaches.
- Book meetings with new client prospects majorly in the enterprise & SMB vertical
- Acting as a champion to help team members to achieve sales numbers & provide guidance.
- Ability to set up meetings with target prospects for a further detailed discussion on how offerings can solve the prospect's procurement challenges
- Qualify meetings set up by probing right questions and gathering relevant information from prospects through varied marketing tactics, give effective product and offering introductions
- Quickly grasp offering details and features and articulate the same effectively to target contacts through various channels like mail and phone
- Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients
- Achieving sales targets for the team month-on-month basis.
- Experience in Business-to-Business Enterprise Sales environment
- Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze data to understand the client's needs
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary, incentives and Benefits Allowance.
- Working closely with the core team
- Exposure to the new age data world thus improvising on the selling skills.
- Challenges that will help you grow as an individual from a professional standpoint.