Vice President at Intandemly
Views:177 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Intandemly - Sales Specialist (1-7 yrs)
POSITION - Sales Consultant
To help clients purchase, rent, or sale properties. To advise client about the marketing conditions, conduct walkthroughs and provide guidance and assistance to the process of buying, selling and leasing.
1. Contact property owners and advertise services in order to solicit property sales / leasing listings.
2. Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services. Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
3. Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
4. Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
5. Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
6. Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
7. Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
8. Accompany buyers during visits to the property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
9. Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
10. Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration I.e. Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
11. Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
12. Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
13. Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
14. Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
15. Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
16. Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
17. Contact utility companies / designers for service hookups to clients' property.
1. Candidates should have minimum 1 year experience working in the similar field
2. Excellent Communication skill from English medium education background (all throughout)
3. Perseverance and endurance to stay focused & aggressive
4. Confident & having a passion for selling with outstanding negotiation & convincing skills
5. Ready to travel and good have knowledge of localities