Vice President at Intandemly
Views:124 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Intandemly - Sales Specialist (0-10 yrs)
Company is looking for a dynamic Inside sales lead generation professional, a dedicated and enthusiastic salesperson to join our growing sales team. The Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative will be responsible for the development of qualified leads using various inbound campaigns. This position will play a crucial role in creating and implementing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales team successful. The primary focus is to work with the Sales team to develop lead generation, setting individual sales targets and driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches or digital resources
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within target territory.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales manager for further development and closure.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, Hubspot-CRM, ABSD tools like Intandemly or equivalent and Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Proven inside sales experience/freshers who want to start career in this field can also apply
- Strong phone presence
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Hubspot-CRM, Salesforce and ABSD tools like Intandemly or equivalent experience preferred
Additional Qualifications :
- Bachelor/Master University degree with a specialization in sales & marketing and business development preferred.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience (IT Services)
Interested Candidates can share your resumes to WhatsApp- 8179304301 - Naveen